Sunday, November 21, 2004

In the End...

So my Gators have had a rough football season(8-4), that's for sure. But in the end, all that matters is that we beat FSU! And last night we did just that!!!!!! Much like BYU vs. Utah, this is our biggest rivalry. And Zook, who is fired at the end of this season, did something our dear Coach Spurrier never did, win at FSU. It was the first time in 18 years that we have beat the 'Noles on their turf! As you all know, this is extremely exciting for me. Even though I fell asleep during the 4th quarter(I simply couldn't keep my eyes open,) I kept waking up during the night wondering how the game had ended. To my surprise, we had actually pulled it out, and held on to our lead, winning the biggest game of the season. Could we possibly get into a bowl game now?

Let's just hope that the Gators have a better basketball season than football...

No comments: