Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Little Conivers (sp?)

This past week Chloe and Cassidy have been very coniving....

First story....
Chloe and Cassidy and I were having a dance party in my bedroom. My phone rang, so I turned the music off. A little while later, I saw Cassidy come in, lock my door, and then close it. I didn't really think anything of it. The rest is from the mouth of Chloe, as she told it to my friend Loreto..."Cassie locked mommy in her room, then stood next to her door to make sure she didn't come out. I got a chair(dining room chair) and put it in front of the refrigerator. Then I got our chairs (little chairs from the girls table and chairs set), stacked one on top of the big chair, and then used the other to climb up and get the lollipops from the top of the refrigerator. Then we took them into the bathroom and locked the door so mommy wouldn't see us." (that's my version of how she would have said it anyway) I can't believe them! Pretty smart little girls.

Story #2....
Another day of jumping on my bed to "I Just Can't Wait to be King!", their favorite song. A little bit later, Loreto came to the door to see if the girls wanted to go to her house to play. She told them to come ask me if it was okay. They closed the door, waited a few seconds, opened the door and said that I said that it was okay, when in fact, they didn't even come and ask me! We've had big talks since then about leaving without asking me, and also unlocking the door, since now they can reach the top lock.

very coniving girls....

No comments: