Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Merry go Round of Life

12 days ago Brian's grandfather passed away. He was 83 years old, and had been very sick for a while. Sadly, Brian wasn't able to go to Arizona to be with his family for the funeral. Our prayers are with all of the family. He was Brian's remaining grandfather, his dad's dad. It reminds me how precious time with family is. We had been talking about going to Arizona to visit Brian's family for a while. Now it is too late to see his grandpa, the girls never even got to meet him. We are planning to go to visit his grandma and other relatives as soon as possible. Then one day we will make it to Mexico to meet Brian's other grandmother, whom I have never even met. I'll need to work on my Spanish before then!
And another important visit will be to California to see my Great-grandmother, the girls great-great-grandmother! We have a lot of traveling to do!

No comments: