Sunday, February 19, 2006

A very uninteresting post

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing."
-Randy K. Milholland

Every time I read an article, a brochure, a book, anything, the thing that catches my eye are always the typos. Stupid mistakes make me want to circle them with a red pen and send it back.
Mostly it's the spelling errors that make me crazy, but also when things aren't alligned. I've been tempted many times to write in to the company who's brochure or ad's have mistakes. I mean, these are professionals, they should have someone editing their work.

I'm sure I have typos here and on other posts, so maybe I should edit my own posts! However, my blogfather once made a point to never edit a blog or else your true feelings won't come out, or something like that. I'll stick with just typing, and hope that I won't look stupid now! Mostly I just ramble anyway....

No comments: