Friday, September 07, 2007

My favorites

You will see on the side of the blog a new box labeled "CJ's Shared Items" (my family nickname). These are posts(by friends) that are important or interesting to me.

For example:
NYC & Good Friends: For Labor Day we made our annual trip to NYC with my family. We saw 3 shows-Les Miserables, The Drowsy Chaperone and Legally Blonde. We also went to the US Open Tennis tournament, and watched hours of tennis on the big screen at Rockefeller Plaza. We went to the Brazilian festival, and ate crepes and bought cheap jewelry! Our friends Kristy and Paul came into the city to see us on Saturday(note the "shared item" but just in case you can't figure that out CLICK HERE) We had such a great time hanging out with them and catching up. It was a fabulous weekend!

RIP Pavarotti: This You Tube clip of Pavarotti singing "Nessun Dorma" is one of the most incredible and moving pieces of music I have ever heard. CLICK HERE to read the story and translation of this aria. Pavarotti was so amazingly talented. Musicians like Pavarotti truly touch my soul.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Carol, Ben and I went to the US Open last weekend too. We went on Saturday. When were you there? Check my blog to read more about our trip. :)