Thursday, January 03, 2008

This one is all about me...

I don't think I've ever followed up on being tagged before, but tonight I need something to distract me--more to follow...

How long have you been together? Married over 7 years
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 31(next week)
Who eats more? I eat more of the healthy stuff, he eats more of the junk food
Who said I love you first? definitely me
Who is taller? Brian, but he hates it when I challenge his height by wearing high heels
Who sings better? I have the music degree...I definitely can't draw worth anything though
Who is smarter? Me, but Brian went to Yale...
Who does the laundry? me
Who does the dishes? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? me
Who mows the lawn? that's what HOA is for!
Who cooks dinner? me, except when Brian orders pizza
Who drives when you are together? if we need to get there fast, ME
Who is more stubborn? we are both hard headed, but I would say me
Who kissed who first? depends on who is telling the story, I say Brian
Who asked who out? me
Who proposed? Brian
Who is more sensitive? definitely me
Who has more friends? me, Brian always makes fun of me for having to invite 20 people to go out to dinner
Who has more siblings? me
Who wears the pants in the family? ME
I am tagging: Deanna, Carolee, and Becca-as if you have nothing better to do!

1 comment:

KT said...

That was fun to read! Hope you are having a good time. Caleb is finally going to start preschool on Monday. We broke down and are going to pay for 5 days a week! What is happening to me? :) Have a great day!
Kristin