Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not for the faint of stomach

Since everyone's been waiting for a post for a while, see if you can handle this...

After a few marvelous weeks of not throwing up, I was reminded what it feels like to puke up spaghetti today, but not for my normal puking reasons. Brian and I (well mostly Brian) have been trying to get the house in a good selling condition, i.e. DE-CLUTTERING! Today I was getting all of the girls dress-ups together and went to get a few from the laundry room. When I walked in I smelled something STANK! I looked around, found the source (rotten potatoes), turned around and puked, first into my hands and then all over the garage floor. I went upstairs to clean up, and upon return found that our dog Raffi had politely helped out by licking it all up. Well this sent me into an even worse bout of puking. I ran out of my garage and started throwing up all over our driveway. I'm praying that none of our neighbors were looking out their windows for the next five minutes that I continued to puke up the rest of my lunch.

Brian's response: hmm.. you are supposed to be cleaning not making it worse--THANKS BRIAN!


Still want more posts from me???

6 comments:

mcamp said...

OH MY! I'm soooo sorry that happened to you. Yeah, that's pretty nasty stuff there. Maybe you shouldn't have blogged about it then every time you read this you'll be reminded and possibly puke again.

I don't think I knew you were selling your house don't tell any prospective buyers this story ;P

Lindy Salmon said...

That was hilarious--not that you were puking . . . but you know what I mean. After I read it to myself, I read it out loud to John. We had a good laugh.

Megan said...

Yup...more posts please!

KT said...

Sorry but I found that to be absolutely hilariously disgusting! Poor you Carol! I feel bad that you go through so much being pregnant. Miss you!

Liz said...

Just sick! Sorry it happened to you! Feel better soon!

The Bartel Bunch... said...

That's a good story, very entertaining! Just think, only five-ish more months to go!