Sunday, October 10, 2004

Dog Labels

Yesterday was my first trip to the Vet with Raffi. One thing he told me was not to play tug of war with Raffi. He said that this will lead him to be aggressive, and too rough with children. We of course play this fun game all the time. Raffi really likes to play fetch too, so I guess we'll have to stick with that. The other important thing he talked to me about was reading the labels on the dog food, so I would know how much I should be giving him. I had just been giving him about 1/2 a cup 3 times a day.

The first thing I did upon return from the Vet, was look at the label on the bag of dog food we had at home. I was shocked at what I read.
(You may be offended by this next part, so read with caution...)

Daily Feeding Guidelines:
(I've decided to edit this a little, but you can refer to the link above if you still want to read...)

I couldn't believe it! I mean, I know that this is what female dogs are called, but still... Sorry if I offended anyone, but I was so surprised by this and felt compelled to share!

No comments: