Monday, October 11, 2004

Until Next Season...

It's been such a great baseball season. This coming from someone who hasn't really watched baseball since I was 13! Even then I wasn't watching too much. Before moving to Orlando when I was 14, we lived in Vero Beach. Vero hosted the spring training for the Dodgers, so we would go to the games as a family. My sisters and I loved to catch the foul balls, and to dance to the music. These games are of course completely different from going to Braves games. But it is still one of my favorite memories from my youth.

The play-offs have been exciting to watch these last few days. Tonight was no different, until the second half that is. Then it all fell apart... Well, this means our friends here will be moving back to Canada during the off season. Their flight leaves tomorrow at 5! I guess they're ready to get back to their house and family. We will really miss having them around. The girls especially are going to miss playing with their friend Kylie. Hopefully they will be coming back to play for the Braves again next year. One nice thing is that the Braves spring training is in ORLANDO!!! So, as long as they are back with the Braves, our friends will be moving to Orlando in February! This, of course, is very good news. Now all I need to do is get a car with better gas mileage.....

No comments: