Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pillow Update

As it turns out....

I have 3 foam pillows, 2 of them are regularly shaped pillows, and 1 is my favorite contoured pillow. Well, as it turns out the girls didn't tear up my favorite pillow afterall, it was one of the other foam pillows. They still shouldn't have torn up a pillow, but I am less upset about it now.

It was just one thing after another with them yesterday. First Cassidy broke a glass when she was climbing inside the dishwasher, trying to get a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Then the pillow fiasco. And finally, I had packed the girls pajamas, toothbrushes, and gummies (their Juice Plus) into their backpacks for going to Avery's house for the evening. When I saw the empty gummy jar on the ground, I knew they had eaten the remainding 12 (they only get 3 a day.) They know that they aren't allowed to take their gummies, only I can give their gummies to them.

Needless to say, I was a pretty frustrated mom, in need of some time off... continued in Hairspray Blog...

No comments: