Friday, June 03, 2005

The Month of May

Much has happened in the past month. Today I will write about the fun times!

For my birthday Brian bought me tickets to the Kelly Clarkson concert, which we went to last month. It was so much fun. When I was young I loved going to concerts. But now I know I'm old because my head was killing me afterwards from all the loud noise...hmm...Am I old???

A couple weeks ago I went to Time Out for Women. It was such an uplifting experience. Sometimes you need a little spiritual kick to get you back on track.

Last week we went down to Tampa to visit Brian's sister, and the rest of his family. It was such a great relaxing trip. We spent a couple days at the beach, some time at the pool and playing games. Chloe and Cassidy went back to their grandparents house for a little vacation. They hopped in the car and said "Bye mom, see you next week!" They are having a great time. After the girls left, we spent an entire day at the mall, without kids! It was so different, but very nice. My sister Erin also came to visit us for a couple of days, which always a treat.

A few weeks ago we moved all of our stuff into storage for a few weeks, until we move into our house. So, meanwhile we are staying with our friends Brian and Sam. It's like a big slumber party! Thanks guys!!!

This coming Monday we are closing on our townhouse. I can't wait to be in our own place. It will be quite a bit easier to move without the girls here (they come home next Thursday). I'll post pictures next week when it is all done. (I miss you girls! Love you!)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yeah - great to read an update on the blog! Love the pics. Hi Chloe and Cassidy!!