Saturday, December 25, 2004

I'm Spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this Year

This is a beautiful poem that was sent to me by a dear friend, thank you...

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below. With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear; For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear. But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring. For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart. But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart. I cannot tell you of the splendor or the peace inside this place. Can you imagine Christmas with our Savior, face to face?

I will ask him to light your spirit as I tell him of your love. So then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above. So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear. And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above. I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold. It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do. For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you. So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear. Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

No comments: